Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
The price includes:
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Third Party Insurance
- Driver & Passenger Insurance
- Theft Protection Coverage
- Fire insurance
- Replacement of car in case mechanical failure
- all taxes (VAT & local taxes)
- 24/7 road assistance
- Unlimited mileage
- Road map of Rhodes
- Baby Seat (available on request)
- Full Refund
We will full refund the amount of down payment you have paid if you cancel your booking order 48 hours prior to scheduled pickup date.
2. Non Refundable
You will receive no refund for bookings you have made in the following cases:
- Prepaid bookings(The paid rental amount is non-refundable )
- In event of cancellation less than 48 hours before the scheduled pickup date.
- You failed to pick the car up at the arranged time and date(non show).
- You failed to provide the documentation that is required to pickup the car .
Simply choose the desired dates/time, location, car and fill the required driver personal details form by providing your name, country, mobile phone number and E-mail address. If you choose to pick up the car at the airport, please do not forget to provide your flight number. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive by mail a printable voucher.
Reservations are always confirmed for a given Car Group, not for a specific car model. The car model on your voucher represents the vehicle for the class (Group) you have booked. We cannot guarantee a specific make or model. Any specific cars menthioned are simply typical examples of the size, specifications and performance applying to that car group.
CarRentalsRhodes reserves the right to provide a different car model to that originally reserved of an equivalent or higher model type.
For hiring a car from our company the driver must be over 23 and under 70 years old with a valid driving license held at least 1 year.
We accept only valid driving license issued in EU, UK, USA, CAN or International. Other driving licenses are not acceptable.
After we receive and review your order you will notified via email within 24 hours, if your booking order is confirmed or declined, depending the availability.
At the pickup date you must have with you:
- a valid driving license
- a valid passport or ID card
- a valid Credit Card (if you wish to pay by card).
Yes, you can change/cancel your booking in “Cancel/Change reservation” section on the front page of our website.
- If you ordered to pick up the car at the Airport, our employee will be waiting for you upon arrival at the Arrivals Hall – Exit Gate B and will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- If you ordered the car to be delivered to your accommodation, please wait for us in front of the reception at the provided date and time of the rental order.
Payment is required upon pickup in cash or via credit card. Total amount higher than 500 euro must be paid only by credit/debit card.
During your rental
Yes, if you wish to extend the rental period, you have to notify us at least 24 hours before the drop off date/time indicated in the rental agreement. After we check the availability you will receive the respective approval.
Yes, we provide 24/7 road assistance service for all inherent mechanical faults related to the vehicle specified in the rental agreement document. For all other roadside assistance call outs including refueling, keys loss and keys locked in the vehicle, a service fee will will be charged.
In the unlucky event of accident you must not admit responsibility. You should get the names and addresses of everyone involved including witnesses. Obtain as much information as possible about the other vehicles registration number and driver(like name address, phone number etc).
You should also:
• tell the police straight away if anyone is injured or there is a disagreement over who is responsible;
• call the office from which you rented the vehicle, straight away.
• vehicle must never be removed from place of accident until police report has been completed.